Penney - Guild application

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
Fendian
Private
Private

Penney - Guild application

Post by Fendian » Sun May 06, 2012 11:17 am

In-game name: Penney
Class/level: Warrior 85
Professions: Herb/Alch 525
Most likely found online (approx. times we might find you online, makes it easier for us to contact you): 7pm-11pm
How did you hear about the Trotters?: Am a former guild member from 2008, main was Fendian back then (70 shadowpriest)

OPTIONAL INFO

Build you're currently using: Fury (5/32/3)
Your Age: >40
Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters: I left WoW some time ago now to play LotRO, but have not been playing MMO's in general for well over a year. Having received a scroll of resurrection for WoW I got the MMO bug again and subsequently purchased an annual pass. I've been plodding around Azeroth but miss the social aspect of being guilded and hope to be accepted back. Although at the moment I'm considering Penney as my main I also have an 82 mage (from SoR) and Fendian (Shadow Priest) who is now level 75. I don't expect to be raiding at Cataclysm level for some time yet, and my primary reason to join is to be part of a social guild, but I do aim to be an active member of the raid roster at some point in the future.

*Edit* Just to update that I've made level 85 and if I'm not online as Penney I'll be playing Fendian (76 priest) or Blueskye (84 mage)