Lisseut - Mage 80

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
lisseut
Sergeant
Sergeant

Lisseut - Mage 80

Post by lisseut » Wed Feb 11, 2009 6:36 pm

REQUIRED INFO

In-game name: Lisseut
Class/level: Mage 80
Professions: Tailor/Enchant (but lazy one I must admit)
Most likely found online (approx. times we might find you online, makes it easier for us to contact you): nearly every evening and some times during the week end
How did you hear about the Trotters?: My future husband is in it as well as many friends :)

OPTIONAL INFO

Build you're currently using: Frostfire at the moment
Your Age: 25
Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters: I am Nausi's fiancée and have played wow for far too many years now ^^ When Nausi decided to leave Underachievers to join the Trotters I decided to remain with them as I made some friends in the guild and enjoyed the nearly hardcore but not quite so environment. But now I really miss playing with him and think it's just plain bad I can't play with my other friends (Tiniane or Catreia among those :) ) . Time has taken its toll and I don't want to raid 4/5 days a week anymore. Plus, I've been told you are a very friendly bunch I could fit in :D

So I'm up for raids (beware my pewpew), I can bring experience on the range point of view for most fights and I'm over all ready for friendship and a good laugh :) (or even several!)

Hugs

Lisseut

Tegnaro
Retired GM
Retired GM

Post by Tegnaro » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:23 pm

Thanks for you app Lisseut. Officer will be in touch. Thanks.

tiniane
Guild Veteran
Guild Veteran

Post by tiniane » Wed Feb 11, 2009 7:49 pm

What a lovely surprise to see this app :) It would be lovely to see you in the green again Liss :)

Hugs,
Tiniane.
The permanently lost Druid

Nausicä
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Nausicä » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:42 pm

Well, well, well!
While I'm obviously biased, I hope to see Lisseut back in my green chat too of course (main reason being that if I told the contrary, I would probably be divorced faster than Britney Spears!).

/bounce
/happy

Nausicä

lisseut
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by lisseut » Wed Feb 11, 2009 8:50 pm

Not sure you'd even get married...

Catreia
Guild Veteran
Guild Veteran

Post by Catreia » Wed Feb 11, 2009 9:13 pm

Hey, unexpected and wonderful ... I've been made to feel right at home with Trotters but there are a few folks I miss.. Liss is one of those and she'd be an asset to Trotters too...

Tegnaro
Retired GM
Retired GM

Post by Tegnaro » Thu Feb 12, 2009 10:33 am

Welcome aboard Liss, enjoy the ride!

Llewyn
Lieutenant Commander
Lieutenant  Commander

Re: Lisseut - Mage 80

Post by Llewyn » Thu Feb 12, 2009 9:48 pm

lisseut wrote:I made some friends in the guild and enjoyed the nearly hardcore but not quite so environment
Nearly hardcore!? I'm glad I've never seen real hardcore! I can understand you staying there when Nausica joined us though, there are some truly lovely people there.

Good luck with your application. The instances and raids I've run with Nausica so far have been a real pleasure, I'll look forward to you joining us too :)

Edit: So much for the 'good luck' part, I should learn to read whole threads before replying :D
Oh, I'm just a social drinker. Every time someone says 'I'll have a drink', I say 'So shall I!'

ChuppaChup
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by ChuppaChup » Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:12 pm

lisseut wrote:I really miss playing with him
*Chortle, cough, splutter, fnar!!*

Good luck Lisseut :twisted:

lisseut
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by lisseut » Thu May 10, 2018 10:40 pm

Hello there,

It's weird for me to read this application nearly 10 years later :) My life has changed A LOT. The only thing unchanged is Nausicä ;) (He's still my husband) (for how long though? ;) )

I have now 4 darling daughters (with Nausicä of course) and we've started to go back to the game a little. I can't honestly say it will last forever or long but we'll make it last while we can :) So I'd be glad if you'd have me back. My characters are brand new one as I may have been hacked (or can't remember what accound I had anyway ^^). I'm more into alts and levelling these days. All my characters have 'liss' into them (except one where it's "lyss"). Right now I'm logged on Liliss but it will probably change every few days :p I've boosted a char to 110 'Faithliss' if it's easier for you.

Well let me know if you'll have me back :)

Thanks!

Tegnaro
Retired GM
Retired GM

Post by Tegnaro » Tue May 15, 2018 10:40 pm

Great to see you guys...missed you :)