How to join us - Please Read!

Join up!!! :-) Pls read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.

Return to Recruitment

How to join us - Please Read!

Postby Wilward » Sun Mar 05, 2006 7:33 pm

All levels and classes are welcome to join!

Please read the Guild Charter and make a new post to this forum with following information.
For your user name, please use the same name as your main character, the one you apply with.
Please see below for example application

REQUIRED INFO
    In-game name:
    Class/level:
    Professions:
    Most likely found online (approx. times we might find you online, makes it easier for us to contact you):
    How did you hear about the Trotters?:

OPTIONAL INFO
    Build you're currently using:
    Your Age:
    Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters:
And anything else you might want to add...

NB:Previously unsuccessful applicants need not re-submit the same application. It might take a week or so before you're contacted in game by an officer.

Guild Officer (see below) will contact you in Game after your application has been read and approved.
Guild Officers are:
    Honourless (GM)

Spirit
    Delter
    Snickster
    Gnairk
    Twinklepain
Wilward

Example Application: lvl21 Warlock

Postby Yarlito » Fri Jul 28, 2006 4:18 pm

EXAMPLE APPLICATION:
==================

REQUIRED INFO

In-game name: Yarlito
Class/level: Warlock lvl 21
Professions: Skinning/Herbalism, until lvl40-ish, after that whatever the guild needs.
Most likely found online (approx. times we might find you online, makes it easier for us to contact you): 7pm - midnight on most nights
How did you hear about the Trotters?: I have a friend, Certi, in the guild already who recommended you.

OPTIONAL INFO

Build you're currently using: Not much of a build yet, was thinking of Dark Pact (31 Affliction), but again, I'm flexible and can respec to whatever the guild needs are
Your Age: 34
Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters: Looking for easygoing guild with relaxed attitude. I'm a PvP re-roller and don't have time for full-scale hard-core raiding (got 2 young kids). I play the game for fun and for social bits and have been looking for a good casual guild for a while. You guys seem cool. :-)
Yarlito

Return to Recruitment