Application - Lenarth: Protection Warrior

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
Lenarth
Private
Private

Application - Lenarth: Protection Warrior

Post by Lenarth » Thu Dec 13, 2018 1:23 pm

REQUIRED INFO
In-game name: Lenarth
Class/Spec/level: Warrior / Protection / 120
Professions: Herbalism(1) / Enchanting (1)
Most likely found online (approx. times we might find you online): Sporadically on weekdays 7pm-12pm
How did you hear about the Trotters?: From friends (Eztrozus, Darcone, Jumanah)

OPTIONAL INFO
Your Age: 30
Battletag: Zown#2299
Discord: Zown#7204

Tell us about your WoW experience (how long you've been playing, raiding, etc):
I’ve been playing WoW on and off since the release of the game in 2005 and have raided casually in each expansion except for TBC. In BfA I have only done a couple of the bosses in Uldir on normal.

Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters:
My name is Adam and live by myself in Jönköping, Sweden. I currently work as a Software Engineering Consultant with embedded systems. Except for work I also enjoy to play games (board/cards/console/pc), I also do bicycling, swimming and running.
At the beginning of BfA I played in an undersized guild on another server with some old friends, but we were short on members and the drive to raid was low so the activity in the guild went down significantly. My friend Darcone told me and Eztrozus to migrate to this server and play with him so now I have created and leveled a new character here.
I currently work a decent amount so I’m mostly looking to play casually/socially with my current and hopefully new friends, and perhaps do a raid once in a while when I’m not too tired.

Moopy
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Application - Lenarth: Protection Warrior

Post by Moopy » Thu Dec 13, 2018 10:15 pm

Hey Lenarth,

thank you for your application! Bob the HR-panda will be in touch soon! 8)