Application Lelanari : Havoc Demon Hunter

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
Lelanari
Sergeant
Sergeant

Application Lelanari : Havoc Demon Hunter

Post by Lelanari » Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:15 am

IGN: Lelanari
Class/Spec/Level: Demon Hunter, Havoc (also leveling vengeance), 110
Professions: Skinning (800), Leatherworking (800)
Most likely found online: Weekdays 5pm-2am Weekends Usually most of the day
How did you hear about the Trotters?: The Official Forums
Your Age: 19
BattleTag: SaltShaker#21837
My wow experience:
I've been playing the game on and off, (through trials and on my friends accounts since cata but started my own account and characters during warlords of draenor. In terms of raiding I progressed through emerald nightmare with my previous guild but the rest of legions content I have done through pugs.
About me and why I want to join the Trotters:
I am a uni student studying architecture in my first year. I've been playing games for as long as I can remember and mmos since I was around 10 years old, (runescape being my first), and have been in love with the genre ever since, constantly trying new mmos and older ones until I properly played wow. Due to my course at uni being quite intense at times I my miss a few raid nights to do some coursework so when I saw that there was no pressure to raid every week it peaked my interest. I also noticed that this guild is one of the longest standing guilds on this server which I thought was great for 2 reasons; after just coming out of a guild that fell apart due to lack of interest I would love to be in a secure and stable guild without risk of disbanding, and secondly I assume that lots of members have been playing for a long time and I love to hear stories about wow in the early days from before I was able to experience it. I look forward to your reply and hope to forge some long lasting friendships :)

Nrubdoow
Guild Master
Guild Master

Re: Application Lelanari : Havoc Demon Hunter

Post by Nrubdoow » Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:57 pm

Bob our HR panda will be in-touch in-game.