How to join us - Please Read!

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
Spirít
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

How to join us - Please Read!

Post by Spirít » Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:02 am

All levels and classes are welcome to join!

Please read the Guild Charter and make a new post to this forum with the following information. For your user name, please use the same name as your main character, the one you apply with. Once your application is approved an officer will contant you for a 5-10 minute chat on Discord. See below for example application.

REQUIRED INFO
In-game name:
Class/Spec/level:
Professions:
Most likely found online (approx. times we might find you online):
How did you hear about the Trotters?:

OPTIONAL INFO
Your Age:
Battletag (This makes it easier to contact you):
Tell us about your WoW experience (how long you've been playing, raiding, etc):
Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters:

--------------------------------
EXAMPLE APPLICATION:
--------------------------------

REQUIRED INFO
In-game name: Shocker
Class/Spec/level: Shaman / Elemental / 110
Professions: Alchemy (800) / Herbalism (800)
Most likely found online (approx. times we might find you online): most weekdays 6pm-11pm
How did you hear about the Trotters?: The official forums

OPTIONAL INFO
Your Age: 31
Battletag (This makes it easier to contact you): Shocker#11435
Tell us about your WoW experience (how long you've been playing, raiding, etc):
I've been playing WoW since TBC and enjoyed 5man content and pvp but never really raided until MoP. I took a break during WoD but came back for Legion. I've raided Nighthold on normal in pugs but haven't tried heroic yet.

Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters:
I currently work as a delivery driver. I've been playing online games since i was old enough to have an internet connection. My wife and I just recently had our second child so it's important to me to find a guild that understands real life time restraints and that sometimes I wont be able to make a raid. I read on your forum post that many of your members have families and that there's no pressure to attend a minimum number of raids and this really appealed to me. That being said I'm keen to get back into raiding and looking forward to attending as many as possible if i'm accepted into the guild.