Application - Miél

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
Miél
Sergeant
Sergeant

Application - Miél

Post by Miél » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:30 pm

REQUIRED INFO
In-game name: Miél
Class/level: Mage/110 (Current item level - 922)
Professions: Alchemy (791)/Tailoring (800)
Most likely found online (approx. times we might find you online, makes it easier for us to contact you): Evenings and weekends
How did you hear about the Trotters?: Grok and I are IRL friends. I've done dungeons with some of you and you were kind enough to have me along to ToS once too!

OPTIONAL INFO
Build you're currently using: Frost
Your Age: 29
Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters:

I love WoW. I've been playing on and off for an absurd number of years, and you guys genuinely seem like some of the nicest people I've come across in that time. The fact that you seem like an extremely capable guild is merely an added bonus! ( :D ) I guess I have a somewhat stressful job IRL and I play to relax, so the flexibility of your guild appeals to me greatly. I love raiding but I've been in guilds before where everything is a bit OTT hardcore, arguing over loot and stuff, and that's just not my scene.

I want to work hard, have fun and get to know some great people, so I hope that you will consider me. Anyway, enough rambling from me. Any questions, just yell. Thanks! C.

Spirít
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Application - Miél

Post by Spirít » Fri Sep 22, 2017 7:40 pm

Hey Miél, Thanks for the application, BoB the HR Panda will be in touch soon.

Alaisha
Commander
Commander

Re: Application - Miél

Post by Alaisha » Fri Sep 22, 2017 8:41 pm

woohoo another Scot, gl with application :)