Application Affliction Warlock

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
Draintrain
Private
Private

Application Affliction Warlock

Post by Draintrain » Thu Sep 21, 2017 10:23 pm

REQUIRED INFO
In-game name: Demonianiac (will change this when I move server, which I will do if I get accepted =) )
Class/level: 108 Affliction Warlock
Professions: Tailor/Enchanter
Most likely found online (approx. times we might find you online, makes it easier for us to contact you): Evenings and sometime during the days (abit random since I work 2 evenings on average every week) But if u want get in contact with me just add me with my Blizzard tag Epic#1335 or go through Jumana or Dracone, they will hook u up with info.
How did you hear about the Trotters?: From my two IRL friends Dracone and Jumana

OPTIONAL INFO
Build you're currently using: Affliction since its has always been the one of the three warlock specs that makes the most sense to me.
Your Age: In my 30's :lol:
Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters: I really enjoy raiding and playing with my friends, always have done. I used be GM of a very successful raiding guild back in vanilla and TBC mainly, we cleared every raiding content there was back in Vanilla and TBC. (16th in EU to clear Black temple). Now days I play way more casual though and since i've got two kids the time nor the interest ain't really there any more. Cleared everything HC up till ToS in Legion.

Though u can count on me being well prepared for the raids I sign up for. In terms of tactics/enchants/potions and whatever that may be needed. Got 256 days played on this warlock with some cool items and titles (and the nostalgia ofc) in the mix and that is why I choose to apply with this character rather than my previous legion character.

/well met

Moopy
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Application Affliction Warlock

Post by Moopy » Fri Sep 22, 2017 12:51 am

Hello Epic,

thanks for your application! Bob the HR-panda will be in touch soon 8)

Jumanah
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Jumanah » Sat Sep 23, 2017 11:15 pm

Good app Sebbe! ;)

Draintrain
Private
Private

Post by Draintrain » Sun Sep 24, 2017 10:32 am

Gear update: had a good run this weekend and are up 879 iLevel and apparently looted the best Affliction legendary straight away, the helmet. :D