Vál - Holy Priest

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
kw_ninzendo
Private
Private

Vál - Holy Priest

Post by kw_ninzendo » Tue Aug 29, 2017 7:42 pm

In-game name:
Vál

Class/level:
100 (Working to achieve 110 soon!)

Professions:
Non at the moment but i can learn some if you require them.

Most likely found online :
Weekdays - 17:00 -> 22:00 / Weekends - Ill be on when you log on and off :)

How did you hear about the Trotters?:
Friend/Family are in the guild.

Build you're currently using:
I use the meta build to insure i can maintain my competitive position with the other top players.

Your Age:

Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters:
To join a nice social environment and maybe help out in raids if needed. Also M+/other content. I am a hardcore player looking for a social guild on QT/AN, i have a 930ilvl monk on Silvermoon i used to raid on but am not raiding mythic atm. I have been playing wow since WotLK or maybe before, quite hard to remember 10+ years ago when i was 8. I mainly started raiding hardcore during Legion achieving cutting edge in multiple raids. I got brunt out after getting curve for ToS in week 1. Now i just aim to keep up with the rest of the top players, farming high M+ and pushing for the fast clears, and now im going to get a few more alts up in case the need for hardcore and the split raids comes back. I used to be on this server in BoTL as one of their best raiders, a few of the raiders didnt like the raiding rules put in place by the social officers causing us to split. The main guild moved to silvermoon and then i realised my potential of being among the top monks. This was during EN causing me to miss out on one of the easiest cutting edge achievements there where. Out of the game i attend Sixth form (the next step in my life) ancompetativeo games to a competitive level. I enjoy spending too much time in this gwichnd having a laugh, which is hard to do since i non of my IRL friends play this game.

Thef
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Re: Vál - Holy Priest

Post by Thef » Sat Sep 02, 2017 8:43 am

hardcore :?
ImageImageImageImageImageImage