Application - rabbiit

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
Rabbiit
Private
Private

Application - rabbiit

Post by Rabbiit » Tue Aug 22, 2017 12:56 pm

REQUIRED INFO
In-game name: Rabbiit
Class/level: Druid, feral 60
Professions: leatherworker, Enchanting, <230
Most likely found online (approx. times we might find you online, makes it easier for us to contact you): my online times are random but mostly evenings and weekends.
How did you hear about the Trotters?: in-game guild finder,

OPTIONAL INFO
Build you're currently using: feral crit. it's not much of a build, to be honest, it's a mix match of gear found in dungeons.
Your Age: 27,
Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters:
hi all,
I know its a bit of a longshot but hay no harm done trying to punch above my weight. so my real name is Danny, I'm a self-employed electrical engineer, I specialize in data center power distribution big batteries big cables, big generators. I love and hate my job. A few years ago I went backpacking around Australia, Indonesia and a little of Asia where I caught the highly contagious travel bug, I just can't seem to get rid of it I just have to travel, I mean, who doesn't wanna lay on the floor in the middle of nowhere, looking up at the nights sky unaffected by light pollution with a group of people you met the day before asking "dude, where dem aliens at bra"

hmmm, ermmm. I've been playing wow for about 3 weeks, I'm a complete noob, I'm loving it, I currently find myself spending half my time on Wowhead educating myself. I'm looking for a group of player to actually play this game with, run some quests, explore, and eventually raids and pew. I would love for you guys to mentor me. and teach me the most effective fun way to play.

NB:Previously unsuccessful applicants need not re-submit the same application. It might take a week or so before you're contacted in game by an officer.

Guild Officer (see below) will contact you in Game after your application has been read and approved.
Guild Officers are:
Honourless (GM)

Spirit
Delter
Snickster
Gnairk
Twinklepain
Wilward

Moopy
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Application - rabbiit

Post by Moopy » Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:49 pm

Hello Rabbiit,

Thank you for your application. Bob the HR panda will be in touch soon 8)

Rabbiit
Private
Private

Post by Rabbiit » Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:46 pm

:D :D

Rabbiit
Private
Private

Post by Rabbiit » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:12 am

hey guys I'm still waiting on the HR panda.

Ardant
Guild Veteran
Guild Veteran

Post by Ardant » Thu Aug 24, 2017 1:20 pm

Yes... well... you see we have a thing with pandas... well *I* have a thing with pandas. So our Bob, what number was he now? 15? 18? I tend to lost count they all look the same tbh. Er... yea I'm drifting away now.

Master says: be patient, young pandawan. The position of HR panda is currently vacant: while we are actively hunting er... searching for a replacement, this means your application will need more time than usual to process. Please bear with us, or bring your own panda*.

*All pandas are to be shipped in pristine condition (living specimens command a premium) to Master Ardant, 3627 Outer Ring, Ironforge KM. No returns.

Nutty
Guild Veteran
Guild Veteran

Post by Nutty » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:48 pm

Nice app. Best of luck!

** Mr Flibble is very cross **

Rabbiit
Private
Private

Post by Rabbiit » Wed Sep 06, 2017 10:27 pm

Just an update for you guys, I recently broke my computer, And my current laptop is a potato, but not all bad news tho I've ordered a shiny new gaming laptop that will arrive on the 12th.

Moopy
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post by Moopy » Thu Sep 07, 2017 12:51 am

Good to know, we tried to contact you in-game. Give one of us a poke next time you're online :)

Rabbiit
Private
Private

Post by Rabbiit » Fri Sep 15, 2017 5:35 pm

hi guys i will be online all night i look foward from hearing from one of you