Application - Jumanah: Shadow Priest

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
Jumanah
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Application - Jumanah: Shadow Priest

Post by Jumanah » Sat Aug 05, 2017 2:01 am

REQUIRED INFO
In-game name: Jumanah - Frostwhisper
Class/level: priest/110 (925/928 ilvl)
Professions: tailoring and alchemy, both 800 (all secondary professions 800 aswell)
Most likely found online: afternoon/evening during weekdays, anytime during the weekend
How did you hear about the Trotters?: when trolling the WoW forum :)

OPTIONAL INFO
Build you're currently using: AS/MB - I like to read howtopriest.com :)
Your Age: 32

Greetings!

My name is Andreas and I currently live together with my girlfriend in an apartment here in Jönköping - no kids yet tho! For the last 7 years of my life I have been working as a fire-fighter but I recently became a fire-protection consultant instead, apparently the salary is better :) In my spare time I try to exercise a lot and I also love to play golf!

When it comes to the game we all love I started playing back in vanilla as a resto druid, getting the chance to raid MC, ZG and BWL. When BC hit, me and my friends switched from Alliance to Horde and became more or less hardcore. Cleared all the content in BC and did it as the number one rogue on the server. That was a long time ago though!

I stopped playing when WotLK hit and returned very casually during the later stages of WoD. At that time I did not play anything but mythic dungeons, but as of Legion I have started raiding again, both normal and heroic content. I am currently an officer in the guild that me and my friends used to play in, but there is hardly any people left in the guild now and not much going on. During my years in this game I have acted as both guild master and officer, and I have also been raid leading from time to time.

I did only return to WoW cause of my friends convincing me, but as it seems right now I am the only one of us that is still playing. Therefore I am looking for a new home! I am currently 8/9 heroic in ToS, but I hate pugging it. I love to clear content together with a mature community and Trotters might be the perfect place :) I have no interest in doing mythic raiding as the outside life is more important to me nowadays, and I have no problem with progression in heroic being what it is as long as I can do it together with a happy bunch that also likes fishing in Surumar and hunting cool achievements! :)

And I would love to try out Alliance once again! :)

Hope to hear from you soon!

Spirít
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Application - Jumanah: Shadow Priest

Post by Spirít » Sat Aug 05, 2017 10:16 am

Thanks for the app, Jumanah - Bob the HR panda will be in touch soon.

Moopy
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post by Moopy » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:22 pm

Hello Jumanah,

give me or Spirit a poke next time you're online. Either just whisper us or add via b-tags Shivi#2140 or Spirit#21564.

Moopy

Alaisha
Commander
Commander

Post by Alaisha » Sun Aug 06, 2017 12:22 am

Nice application, I wish you all the best with it!

Jumanah
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Jumanah » Sat Aug 12, 2017 1:31 am

Thanks for the invite - feels awesome! :)