Application - Axesmasher

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
Axesmasher
Private
Private

Application - Axesmasher

Post by Axesmasher » Tue Jun 27, 2017 12:02 am

REQUIRED INFO
In-game name: Axesmasher
Class/level: Level 110 Draenei Priest
Professions: Tailoring/Enchanting
Most likely found online (approx. times we might find you online, makes it easier for us to contact you): Evening/Night UK Time
How did you hear about the Trotters?: My wife (Danni) is a member, and I've seen you guys around on the realm for as long as I've been playing WoW.

OPTIONAL INFO
Build you're currently using: Holy
Your Age: 28
Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters: Hi, I'm John! Danni calls me Johan, which is a bit of a long story that I'll probably end up going into at some point. :P I've been playing WoW for a good 7 and a half years now, but I'm coming back from a break after burning out on raiding. I came back to WoW a few weeks after 7.2 came out to find the guild I'm currently in (Trivial) as dead as a dodo. I've not seen more than a few people online since then, and so the hunt for a new home has started.

Like I mentioned earlier, Danni is my wife and as such I spend a lot of my time dealing with caring responsibilities. Other than that, I've recently been volunteering with a local game studio doing QA/testing, and I've recently developed a bit of a fascination with running. (In case anyone is interested, my half marathon PB is 1:39:08 and my 5K is 20:08!)

That said, this is about WoW, and what I do have to say is since I burned out on raiding, I have no real interest in doing that at the moment. I'll be restricting myself to dungeons at most, but I'm mostly looking for a nice, friendly place to spend my time in WoW, where I can chat to people and have somewhat of a more active environment than what I have right now. Hopefully I've not waffled on too much and put you guys off, and hopefully you'll think I'll be as good a fit for you as I think you will be for me!

Moopy
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Application - Axesmasher

Post by Moopy » Tue Jun 27, 2017 9:43 am

Hey Axesmasher,

there is no such thing as too much waffling! :mrgreen: I'm sure Bob the HR panda will be in touch soon, once he's done eating that is.

Good luck!

Nutty
Guild Veteran
Guild Veteran

Post by Nutty » Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:08 pm

nice app, gl!

** Mr Flibble is very cross **

Haytham
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant