Application - Havtorn

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
Havtorn
Sergeant
Sergeant

Application - Havtorn

Post by Havtorn » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:36 am

In-game name: Havtorn
Class/level: Druid 110
Professions: Herbalism and Skinning (farmer at heart)
Most likely found online (approx. times we might find you online, makes it easier for us to contact you): Evenings (and days, mornings, nights)
How did you hear about the Trotters?: Well I first saw your guild back in vanilla, I think? ;o Anyhoo, Ive known of you guys for ages :p But I also know Haytham, and it is he who has inspired this application :>

Build you're currently using: Feral for questing but I prefer resto for anything group related. Infact I love healing.
Your Age: 30ish ;o
Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters:
Well my name is Jen and I live with my husband and our 2 knids (k9 kids), currently unemployed so lotsa free time for le wow :p Im into all sorts of artsy craftsy things (if you want mittens? Ive got mittens).
I recently, about 3 weeks ago, came back to wow and I feel like a fresh new start, and Haytham told me how awesome you guys are so it felt like the obvious choice! :D

Hope to hear from you soon!

Nrubdoow
Guild Master
Guild Master

Re: Application - Havtorn

Post by Nrubdoow » Fri Apr 21, 2017 10:47 am

Thanks for your application - our HR panda will be in-touch in game soon. (well for certain values of soon)

Havtorn
Sergeant
Sergeant

Post by Havtorn » Fri Apr 21, 2017 12:17 pm

Looking forward to it ^^

Muriei
Guild Veteran
Guild Veteran

Post by Muriei » Fri Apr 21, 2017 4:51 pm

A friend of Haythams and another swede... a friend of haytham.

good luck