Application to Join Trotters _Hoisin

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
Hoisin
Private
Private

Application to Join Trotters _Hoisin

Post by Hoisin » Thu Dec 29, 2016 5:57 pm

REQUIRED INFO
In-game name: Hoisin (Azjol-Nerub)
Class/level: Pana Priest (LVL110)
Professions: Herbing/Mining –may switch around as needed
Most likely found online (approx. times we might find you online, makes it easier for us to contact you): Usually in the evening after 21h (Game time), but occasionally also earlier. I am currently online most evenings
How did you hear about the Trotters?: I have an old guild friend in your guild.

OPTIONAL INFO
Build you're currently using: I love playing Holy Priest, ever since vanilla (was a Dwarven priest back then - Stubly).
Your Age: 38
Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters: I am looking for a social home in WoW after a 4 year Sabatical away from it. I started raiding back in Vanilla WoW and formed a guild (Spirit of Ishap) as well as being part of several others. I was a class leader and officer in Fusion of Light after merging my own guild with them (what a drama back then). FoL is a guild, which still exists, but is inactive on Azjol Nerub. I was in Fusion of Light until the end of Burning Crusade after which a couple of friends and myself formed our own little guild, Hexxus, a social raiding project. I was an officer and raid leader of Hexxus throughout most of WotLK, Thul and Toughdad/Docster were part of the core that formed Hexxus. I set up the forum, raid roster and TeamSpeak server amongst other things, so understand the challenges of maintaining a community.. Since coming back, I have been learning about all the new elements that now constitute WoW and I am loving what I have seen so far! I have mainly done a bit of LFR but have decided that I want take the step into a community which could offer me and nice environment to improve on my character and nice people to play with as well as organized raiding. I realize that my gear and experience from this expansion is woefully lacking, but I nevertheless hope that you will consider my application.

I have no expectations other than to be part of a community, help where needed and play with existing and hopefully new friends.

Outside of the game: Outside of the game, I have a Monday to Friday job and involves a lot of travelling around the country - but Hotel WIFI should be fine for logging in when needed :). I live just outside Manchester with my partner and I am originally from South Africa. Been living in England for 15 years and consider it my Home away from Home now :)

Thank you for taking the time to read my application and hope I get the nod :)

Vaughn (Hoisin)

Hoisin
Private
Private

Re: Application to Join Trotters _Hoisin

Post by Hoisin » Sun Jan 01, 2017 8:12 pm

well its been a year and thought I'd post an update :)
I now have an iLVL of 845 (not that's anything to write home about), but my lvl at application was 830 :)

Happy New Year to you all!

Vaughn

Nrubdoow
Guild Master
Guild Master

Post by Nrubdoow » Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:49 pm

Bob the HR panda will be in-touch in-game.

Lanial
Guild Veteran
Guild Veteran

Post by Lanial » Mon Jan 02, 2017 4:54 pm

Think Bob is still hung-over ;o)

Rheon
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post by Rheon » Mon Jan 02, 2017 8:14 pm

Welcome!