Application: Warrior Blackenleaf

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
Copac
Guild Veteran
Guild Veteran

Application: Warrior Blackenleaf

Post by Copac » Sun Nov 13, 2016 8:35 pm

REQUIRED INFO
In-game name: Blackenleaf
Class/level: Warrior/110
Professions:Mining, Blacksmith

Most likely found online (approx. times we might find you online, makes it easier for us to contact you):
Almost every day couple hours, and 7:00-11:00 pm (GMT)

How did you hear about the Trotters?:
I was a Trotters member about 10 years ago when Burining Crusade was incoming, and also joined to raids. I'm now looking a casual guild, which is active, and I noticed that Trotters are still active and friendly guild.

OPTIONAL INFO
Build you're currently using: Protection. A bit Aps on Arms, too.
Your Age: Over 50 years

Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters:
I have family, and one son is still living on our home (but not unfortunately playing WoW). I have played PC games all my life, and especially games where I can play with other persons. WoW has been maybe most important game, and I have played during Burning Crusade, Cataclysm and Draenor. Recently I have played on a finnish guild on horde side, but nowadays it's activity has started to decline.

I'm looking established, social and friendly guild, and I know that Trotters are such guild. I have good memories about Trotters, so it was easy decision to apply to your guild.

I have also alts, and monk Copac is most active. He is lvl110, and ilvl is still low. I probably develop him as a healer. I have also a mage and a hunter, but they are not lvl110 yet.

I have one old alt on Trotters member list named Leafcaller (rogue/lvl65). And thus my old forum username is still working (as username "Blackenleaf").

Nrubdoow
Guild Master
Guild Master

Re: Application: Warrior Blackenleaf

Post by Nrubdoow » Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:10 pm

It's always nice to see and hear from old-friends. We'd be happy to have you back but right now we do not have a spot for a tank on our regular raid-teams. If you want to raid with the warrior thats fine but it would be as DPS for the foreseeable future, if you wanted to 'main' another of your toons again thats no problem and we'd likely be able to slot them into our raid set-up once sufficiently geared.

Copac
Guild Veteran
Guild Veteran

Re: Application: Warrior Blackenleaf

Post by Copac » Wed Nov 16, 2016 4:34 pm

Thank you for your fast response. My chars are not yet geared enough for raids, so it is not problem for me to be outside regular raid team and other role than a tank. I'm willing to hear what type of characters or roles you need in the future. As I mentioned, I have a low ilvl monk, and I'm leveling a mage and a hunter (both are over 100 lvl).

I'm looking friend and casual guild, so I still are eager to join Trotters.