Thef application Shadow Priest

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
Thef
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Thef application Shadow Priest

Post by Thef » Sat Nov 05, 2016 6:54 pm

Thefs Application
In-game name: Thef
Class/level: Priest 110

Professions: Jewelcrafting and Engineering

Most likely found online: Weekends and after 5 PM

How did you hear about the Trotters?: Your awsome hunter Marinor is family and friend and he said this was a friendly and relaxed guild whit no obligations. sounds perfekt i said :)

Build you're currently using: Shadow but would gladly play whatever is needed

Your Age: 28

Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters: I am a happy and social dude played wow since vanilla my first character was a rogue and then i played a hunter. with the hunter i did alot of pve and did clear AQ 40 which was alot of fun back then :) In burning crusade i started playing on a shaman and only did pvp and ARENAS :P my closest friends back then actually was NR1 in our battle group for 2 seasons. i only played with them in 5v5 since i "didnt have the class for it" :). In wotlk i stayed on my shaman and rogue played whit a swedish guild with an ok comunity and did some pve nothing to serious. Was fun to down the Lich King when we finaly did that :). and then cata came played with a nice guild mainly on my rogue and had some fun in dragon soul :). in MOP i think i played everything. didnt play whit any guild and was a lonewolf did what i could. same comes for WOD didnt have a guild to mention and didnt do anything serious accept fishing wish i spend the last months doing :). and now we are here facing the mighty legion again :) like u already know my main now is a priest which is the perfect class for me. have i noticed after 10 years :) and i am just looking to have some casual fun in wow and maybe more who knows.

and... i also have a private life :D i live i stockholm sweden. i have my own plumber company whit my father. i have a wonderfull partner and a wonderfull daughter who is 2 years old :) i love family, racing, life, friends, beer, and much more :)

And anything else you might want to add...
i have a few adds that might want to join :) and that i might switsh to if i am bored. or if they are needed.
Rogue 100
DH 100
paladin 100
Warlock 100
Shaman 92
Monk 86

Like you see i have edited this post :D it was a bit thin before iknow :) hope to hear from you soon

Best regards, Niklas (Thefs)
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

Marinor
Guild Veteran
Guild Veteran

Re: Thef application Shadow Priest

Post by Marinor » Wed Nov 09, 2016 10:01 pm

Nice one, glad you edited in some more :)

Good luck!