Huntard Application - Nahfam

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
Nahfam
Private
Private

Huntard Application - Nahfam

Post by Nahfam » Sat Apr 09, 2016 12:19 am

In-game name: Nahfam
Class/level: Lvl 100 Hunter
Most likely found online: Evenings/early hours of the morning
How did you hear about the Trotters?: James (Daemonic)

OPTIONAL INFO

Build you're currently using: Lone-wolf MM Hunter
Your Age: 22
Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters: I'm Joe, and I've been playing WoW since Wrath, though I've only been raiding properly since MoP. I enjoy many aspects of the game, from the lore, to raiding, to casual pvp. Typically I play Horde, but I promise to be gentle with you delicate Alliance petals ;). You can usually find me playing classes/specs I enjoy rather than what is considered to be meta or whatever, as I firmly believe you're gonna do better if you're having fun. I also have a level 100 Enhancement Shaman on Quel'thalas, aswell as a resto druid, resto/ele shammy, brewmaster monk, and arcane mage on other realms. I spend 90% of my time as Nahfam, though :).

I'm fairly available when it comes to raiding. I work as a care assistant doing night shifts, and I don't have set days, which can occasionally be a problem when it comes to raid commitments. That said, I typically only do 3 nights a week and have a bit more flexibility with my shifts than most professions, so it can also work in my favor. Bottom line is, if I'm free, I'm all yours :mrgreen: .

Dishonoured
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Huntard Application - Nahfam

Post by Dishonoured » Sat Apr 09, 2016 6:23 am

Would make a good Trotter imho, the banter is strong with this one. Good luck mate.