Phiskbulle Mage

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
phiskpinne
Private
Private

Phiskbulle Mage

Post by phiskpinne » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:08 pm

Hello

In-game name: Phiskbulle
Class/Spec/level: Mage / Frost / 120 (366 gear)
Professions: Enchanting / Herbalism
Most likely found online (approx. times we might find you online): 19-23 weekdays and weekends.
How did you hear about the Trotters?: My RL friends Darkenrhalj and Tikkamasala recently joined and asked me to send in a application as they enjoyed the guild.

Your Age: 38
Battletag (This makes it easier to contact you): Phenom#2486
Tell us about your WoW experience (how long you've been playing, raiding, etc): I started playing 2005 and played ALOT for about 4 years to 2009. Raided at the top lvl on my server. Then I had a break from WOW for a few years and returned maybe 2-3 years ago. Got a total of 4 lvl 120 characters right now. 3 of them on this server (mage, priest and pala).
Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters: Nowdays Im playing at a more modest lvl as I have a son (2 years old) that needs my attention. But I normally log on 5-6 days a week anyway. I work for the government and enjoy bikes and fast cars on my spare time. Apart from spending time online that is. Im looking for a mature guild with good ppl. Its as much of a social activity as anything else so I hope you are a fun bunch of ppl to hang out with. :)

Moopy
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Phiskbulle Mage

Post by Moopy » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:11 pm

Hey Phiskbulle,

thank you for your application, Bob the HR-Panda will be in touch soon! 8)

phiskpinne
Private
Private

Re: Phiskbulle Mage

Post by phiskpinne » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:16 pm

Sounds perfect!

:lol: