Holy priest LFG

Join up!!! Please read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.
Eztrozus
Private
Private

Holy priest LFG

Post by Eztrozus » Mon Nov 05, 2018 10:40 pm

In-game name: Eztrozus
Class/Spec/level: Priest/Holy/110
Professions: Just boosted the toon to 110, so none atm, but going with tailoring and herbalism to start with.
Most likely found online (approx. times we might find you online): When asked for.
How did you hear about the Trotters?: Darcone.

OPTIONAL INFO
Your Age: 30
Battletag: Eztic#2511
Tell us about your WoW experience: Started playing at release back in 2005. Been taking breaks from time to time. Been raiding in vanilla, WotLK, Cata, MoP, and the first few months of Legion.. Most of my raiding experience is as holy priest, I dislike disc, and don't care about shadow.
Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters: I'm currently finishing my bachelor in mathematics while working part time at the university trying to educate fellow students in mathematics. In my spare time I tend to my wife and our ~2 months old daughter. I started this expansion with a mage on another server with a few old friends, but their view of casual raiding was a bit more casual than I expected (1 raid since release), and nowdays no one is playing, so I'm looking for a cheerful bunch of down to earth gamers who enjoy a wipefest from time to time. Reading your guild charter I say I might have found the right place.

Moopy
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Holy priest LFG

Post by Moopy » Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:27 am

Hi Eztrozus,

thanks for your application! Bob the HR-panda will be in touch soon! :D

Jumanah
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Jumanah » Wed Nov 07, 2018 8:26 pm

Nice to see you again mate, I´m currently playing my warrior so we need another priest(buff) :D

Revwood
Private
Private

Post by Revwood » Mon Nov 26, 2018 10:32 pm

Moopy wrote:
Tue Nov 06, 2018 1:27 am
Hi Eztrozus,

thanks for your application! Bob the HR-panda will be in touch soon! :D
I love that you still refer to the 'HR Panda'.... Hope you're all doing well these days.