Application Havoc Demon Hunter

Join up!!! :-) Pls read our guild charter first, so you know what we are all about.

Return to Recruitment

Application Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby Walthan » Sat Dec 30, 2017 2:33 pm

REQUIRED INFO
In-game name: Eaze
Class/level: Demon hunter/110 (910 ilvl)
Professions: Herbalism and alchemy
Most likely found online: Evenings
How did you hear about the Trotters?: My friend told me about your Amazing Guild (Jumanah)

OPTIONAL INFO
Your Age: 32

Greetings!

My name is Daniel and I live with my wife and 2 Little kids, On my spare time I like to ride my bicycle as much as I can =)
I also like computer games, can see me online either on hearthstone or wow atm.
With 2 Little kids, my playtime is very limited but trying to play as much as I can.
Won't be able to join many raids at all but hoping to be able to join and play mythic+ ,that is more flexible and easy to do for me right now =)
Also looking for a social friendly atmosphere to login to everyday!

My wow career started for 11-12 years ago in vanilla playing with Jumanah. I played a paladin with no clue what to do first time i Entered MC as lvl 54 :P
When BC arrived I switched side to horde and started play a lot more, raided 5 evenings a week and killed every boss in BC except 2 last in sunwell Before nerf patch.
In wotlk I lost all interest in the game when we killed 4 bosses in naxxramas on first try.
around a year ago I started play for fun again but no fun Guild and much soloplaying and much training for vätterrundan (A bicycle race) made me stop playing.

but now Jumanah made me intrested in the game again, and playing Alliance is my favorite side in the wow war =)
really enjoying the game with my demon hunter now and have so much content to do so have hard time deciding what to do next =) love it

Hope to hear from you soon!
Best regards Daniel (Eaze)
Walthan
Private
Private

Re: Application Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby Moopy » Sat Dec 30, 2017 11:43 pm

Hi Eaze,

thanks for your application! Our Bob the HR-panda will be in touch soon! 8)
Moopy
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: Application Havoc Demon Hunter

Postby Walthan » Sun Dec 31, 2017 1:02 pm

Looking forward to it :)
Walthan
Private
Private

Return to Recruitment