Devistaric
Private
Private

Joining Trotters Traders guild

Post by Devistaric » Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:14 am

In-game name: ArianaGrande
Class/level: Monk of level 90
Professions: Jewelcrafting 125 and Mining 1
Most likely found online (approx. times we might find you online, makes it easier for us to contact you):
I didn't subscribe yet, but I can get it anytime I need to get it. I want to get a subscribtion whenever we are sure we have a guild, if Isubscribe now knowing i'm not going to play without a relax guild it would be a waste of money. :| but you guys can always contact me on my Gmail -- emporer.zero@gmail.com

How did you hear about the Trotters?:
I saw you guys on the Wow forums and I looked up the guild and liked the guild, because all rules/requirements are explained very well. (everything is organised very good) I like it when a guild makes everything clear so we know what we have to satisfy.

OPTIONAL INFO
Build you're currently using: Brewmaster
Your Age: 18 on November the 4th
Tell us about yourself, and why you want to join Trotters: Like I said I liked the guild the people in the guild seem nice after things I read on the forum. The forum helps you get along you know the requirements you have to satisfy and it's all clear.
And anything else you might want to add...
I hope you guys will contact me I am looking for a good guild for a while and as soon as I get a subscribtion after you guys think we will suit in your guild, the sooner I start leveling :D
The previous guild master never was interested in the guild we always helped him leveling (boosting) at dungeons to actually
join a raid, but they always had a particular group to do raids with so I hope the teamwork and team play roles are fairly distributed. :mrgreen:

Nrubdoow
Guild Master
Guild Master

Re: Joining Trotters Traders guild

Post by Nrubdoow » Thu Sep 12, 2013 9:34 am

Thanks for your interest in TTL, unfortunately your application has been unsucessful. Best of luck for your search for a new home in Azeroth.