Trotters in SWTOR

All general chat regarding WoW
Tegnaro
Retired GM
Retired GM

Trotters in SWTOR

Post by Tegnaro » Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:30 am

So, the new Star Wars MMO is released next week and those that pre-ordered are already in on beta I believe.

A number of Trotters will be taking a look I guess and our old friend Azaboon, who took the massive leap in quitting WoW completely to play it, has setup a guild/group in the game for Trotters to hang out in the game.

Anyone wanting to join, these are the details:

Name: Trotters Traders Ltd
Faction: Imperial
Realm: Luka Sene

I'm sure those there already will correct me if I got details wrong.

Thanks for setting it up Aza....see you there over the next few weeks. Let's Trotter Darth Vader's A$$ ;)

Solfix
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

Re: Trotters in SWTOR

Post by Solfix » Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:49 pm

hmmm, call me a bit of a dunce but I can't work out how to get in touch with you guys ingame or how to join the SWTOR Trotters. Unless you disanded and quit when you heard I was coming grrrrrrr.

My SWTOR ingame name is Solfix too if that helps, perhaps one of you could give me a poke if/when you get the chance. Usually come on in the evenings between 2000 - 2100 CET

Deluge
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post by Deluge » Fri Jan 13, 2012 6:22 pm

You did pick the dark side I take it fella?

Name: Trotters Traders Ltd
Faction: Imperial
Realm: Luka Sene

Solfix
Retired Officer
Retired Officer

Post by Solfix » Fri Jan 13, 2012 8:45 pm

Doh, kind of assumed Aliance trotters wouldnt be Imperial, dont ask me why lol. Guess I'll see you on the dark side then hehe

Azaboon
Guild Veteran
Guild Veteran

Post by Azaboon » Mon Jun 18, 2012 7:58 pm

Hey all,

Hope all is well here in WoW land, just a brief update from SWTOR.

The SWTOR wing of TTL have relocated, we can now be found on Red Eclipse server, all other details remain the same.

All the best from SWTOR-land

Acat/Aza

Tegnaro
Retired GM
Retired GM

Post by Tegnaro » Tue Jun 19, 2012 4:25 pm

Ah ok, why the shift of server mate?

Gnairk
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post by Gnairk » Tue Jun 19, 2012 5:48 pm

Due to a low amount of people on many of the servers, which led to less pvp and pve, they have opened up for transfers. In our case, Luka Sene is one of ten servers that can move to "The Red Eclipse".

A better list than the official one: http://www.darthhater.com/articles/swto ... s-week-two
Official info about it: http://www.swtor.com/info/news/news-article/20120612

They are creating a few big servers with more resources rather than many small ones. The way they make several "instances" of an area, when there are many people on, it should hopefully not make it too crowded. There is no word about what they are doing with the servers people are moving away from, so for the time being I guess they will be kept running but with even less people on them.

Me and Krig (who is still busy with Star Trek) have moved along, better to be with other Trotters even if I am mostly soloplaying the story lines. I only left a level two Republic char behind. The longer you wait, the less chance to keep your name though. I had to rename 4 of 7 chars and my Legacy name, but I now have the name Airk! It was already taken on the old server, but my replacement name was taken on the new server, so I had to change and it was available :-)
GnAirk - Frost Mage, questaholic, reputation mad, achievement hunter, tailor & enchanter,
Airk, Rift, Nighairk, Phrederick, Felpool