Hunters

All general chat regarding WoW
Masako
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Hunters

Post by Masako » Thu Jul 28, 2011 11:13 am

For any raiding hunter , i've put 5 [Flintlocke's Woodchucker] in gb so poke an officer if you need it. Or poke me with mats if you want it crafted.
90% of WoW raiding can be summarized in 7 words: "Do not stand in the bad stuff!"

Raizek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Re: Hunters

Post by Raizek » Fri Jul 29, 2011 7:12 am

That's very generous!
Raizek - Hunter. Purveyor of sarcasm and lunacy.

Masako
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post by Masako » Fri Jul 29, 2011 6:45 pm

Forgot. I also have that epic pattern for ranged weapon now for hunters if anyone is interested ....
90% of WoW raiding can be summarized in 7 words: "Do not stand in the bad stuff!"

Samiira
Master Sergeant
Master Sergeant

Post by Samiira » Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:47 pm

That epic pattern isn't for the Extreme Impact Hole Puncher is it? If so, i'd love one, thanks. I have been pricing the available mats on the ah and should be able to afford them, unless there has suddenly been a huge price increase. No idea where to get a walnut Stock or Hair Trigger, though, and of course I can't help with the Chaos orbs....

And naturally, i'd like a Woodchucker to complete the set, so please reserve one for me and let me know how much i owe you. :)

Whilst we are on the subject, is anyone in the guild able to make me a Witch-hunter's Harvester?

I guess i better get off my butt and start doing today's dailies if i am to pay for all this...........

:)

Raizek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Raizek » Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:14 pm

Hair Triggers and Walnut Stocks can be bought from most engineering vendors for silver :)

Wowhead can point you in the right direction.
Raizek - Hunter. Purveyor of sarcasm and lunacy.

Masako
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post by Masako » Sat Jul 30, 2011 8:01 pm

Samiira wrote:That epic pattern isn't for the Extreme Impact Hole Puncher is it? If so, i'd love one, thanks. I have been pricing the available mats on the ah and should be able to afford them, unless there has suddenly been a huge price increase. No idea where to get a walnut Stock or Hair Trigger, though, and of course I can't help with the Chaos orbs....

And naturally, i'd like a Woodchucker to complete the set, so please reserve one for me and let me know how much i owe you. :)

Whilst we are on the subject, is anyone in the guild able to make me a Witch-hunter's Harvester?

I guess i better get off my butt and start doing today's dailies if i am to pay for all this...........

:)
That would be a yes for the weapon. And everything but Truegold is cheap or bop ( chaos orbs i have ). Poke me ingame.

forsakenhope

Post by forsakenhope » Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:34 pm

very generous of you