Post your UI

All general chat regarding WoW
ScoobyT
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post your UI

Post by ScoobyT » Tue Apr 26, 2011 3:03 pm

As title suggests. Not sure if we done it before but had a little dig and didnt find much. Be nice if we could see a screenie of some please (infact everyones! :D ). Mainly because I like to look at UI`s and fiddle with mine to make it look nice, but also for others who may find somthing which may help them etc. I should post mine yes, but no updated versions and obviously no access at the moment :oops:

Del Boy: Are you saying I'm stupid?
Rodney: Either that or it's the Chinese year of the dodo.

Ardant
Guild Veteran
Guild Veteran

Re: Post your UI

Post by Ardant » Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:53 pm

Scooby you seriously need to renew your subscription! C'mon tomorrow there'll be troll ass to be kicked!!

Deluge
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Post by Deluge » Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:43 pm

"As with the original iterations of Zul'Gurub and Zul'Aman, players will have a chance to obtain updated rare mounts. The Swift Zulian Panther and Armored Razzashi Raptor are obtained in Zul'Gurub, while the Amani Battle Bear can be earned by killing the first four bosses of Zul'Aman in a limited amount of time."

You know you want too :wink: :wink:

ScoobyT
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by ScoobyT » Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:47 pm

Hehe! All I wanted was pics of peoples UI. Does it sound like Im having withdrawl symptoms? :D

Im guessing thats new patch content. Sounds very tempting! Believe me when I say Im really tempted to turn it back on but I still got a few things I want to get done and I know what Im like with this game. Once I start its hard to turn off and what should be an hour turns in to 2 and so on. Its only been a month but it feels like ages! I will be back, dnt have any plans of leaving or anything. Just our forum seemed a bit quiet all of a sudden so thought Id get somthing going.

Raizek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Raizek » Wed Apr 27, 2011 12:02 pm

Happy to share my hunter UI, just one problem. I don't know how :oops: :?:
Raizek - Hunter. Purveyor of sarcasm and lunacy.

ScoobyT
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by ScoobyT » Wed Apr 27, 2011 7:18 pm

Dont think anyones doing it anway mate so no worries. Just incase you do, screen capture it with ""printscreen". Scale it down a bit with an application or google a website that`l do it for you, save it and "add file" when you reply on here :)

Raizek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Raizek » Sat Apr 30, 2011 10:05 am

Thanks - I should have said I needed instructions on how to upload a pic to the forum - I wasn't sure if I needed to host it externally and link to it. The image is resized from 1920x1200. What you can see:

Top left - standard raid/party and targetting frames.

Top right - standard buff frames + SCT redirecteds all beneficial buff on/off messages to scroll down under the buff icons.

Middle - My combat HUD - Bartender, PowerAuras, IceHUD, Quartz, DBM and HunterTimers keep all my combat stuff in the middle of the screen. Only visable during combat, the screen is clear out of combat.

Bottom left-to-right - Chinchilla (mini-map), WoW-Pro (levelling/daily guide addon), Prat (chat window) and Skada (Damage taken, CC breaks/interrupts, Threat and Damage output) windows, then a bunch of icons for trade skills and other stuff.

It's a bit messy at the moment, in particular there are lots of buttons near the bottom that represent experimental macros that I'm not quite happy to putting onto the combat bar yet.
Attachments
Optimized-WoWScrnShot_042911_171113.jpeg
Optimized-WoWScrnShot_042911_171113.jpeg (166.74 KiB) Viewed 30329 times

ScoobyT
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by ScoobyT » Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:00 am

Its alot tidier than mine. I lilke the hud! Thinking about using a simialr type border at the bottom of my screen. Looks like too much fiddling :?

ScoobyT
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by ScoobyT » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:46 am

Here`s mine. Its kinda plonked on here and there. Few things like Omen and Recount are loadable on demand for when I need them and just sit out of the way. Still needs a bit of work I think
Attachments
rsz_2wowscrnshot_060511_174503.jpg
rsz_2wowscrnshot_060511_174503.jpg (133.53 KiB) Viewed 30284 times

Raizek
Sergeant Major
Sergeant Major

Post by Raizek » Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:51 pm

My UI looked much Like yours when I used to game on a laptop and could easily see all of the screen, these days I game mostly on a 24" iMac and, even sitting a few feet away, it's incredibly difficult to focus on the whole screen so I've had to place all of the critical information in the middle of the screen over the combat.

On the plus side, a 1929x1200 screen that size let's you put a ton of stuff on it without obscuring too much of the action.

ScoobyT
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by ScoobyT » Wed Jun 08, 2011 10:36 pm

Yeah I`m glued to the middle of the screen too. Things I`m not interested in keep it out to the sides and I`l glance at them if I need to.

Kotoro
Guild Veteran
Guild Veteran

Post by Kotoro » Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:18 am

Here is mine. Very simple, not a loads of addons :) :
- I use "TellMeWhen" (center left of the screen) to show me when on-use trinkets are available, Innervate, Mastery Buff up, Moonfire/Insect swarm up when in Balance spec and whatever I need to see (buff, debuff, cooldown...). One can do a lot of things with that addon.
- Deadly Boss Mods of course :)
- Omen but the addon window doesn't appear when I'm swimming in Hyjal :)
- Recount. Since I don't use a global UI addon (I used nUI, loved it but was bothered at each patch, and I don't like to have my screen all messed up) I don't have a nice big place for it but it doesn't matter since charts are not that important during fights (during fights I only use it If I'm not sure which dps I want to ress :))
- Rewatch. It's my healing addon. Since i'm not in group it only shows a window for me (above recount). I have four bars for all my HoTs : Lifebloom, Rejuvenation, Regrowth and Wild Growth. Each bar has a different color. It shows the time left for each HoT and I can cast them by clicking on the bar. Have three buttons for my others direct spells : Nourish, Healing Touch and Swiftmend. One button to put Thorns on target, one to decurse/dispell/spell away poisons (don't ask us to cure you when you get sick, we can't !). The green bar is the health bar, the blue bar is the mana bar. When the name is in red, it means the player is being beaten (or close to be). Orange, he should take care !
- Sell-o-matic to sell all the grey stuff in one click !
- I got an important macro which allows me to see from far far away when needed. And it's often needed to have a better view of the fight. But I guess it's not something very special to have :)

See you in-game
Attachments
Kotoro UI.jpg
Kotoro UI.jpg (122.27 KiB) Viewed 30249 times
Kotoro - Druid PVP

ScoobyT
Knight-Lieutenant
Knight-Lieutenant

Post by ScoobyT » Sat Aug 20, 2011 9:52 am

Nice n tidy mate. Pls post macro, think thats somthing that will come in very useful. Places like ZA/ZG need alot of camera movement