I'm a potential player who likes the look of you

All general chat regarding WoW
Queinty
Private
Private

I'm a potential player who likes the look of you

Post by Queinty » Wed Mar 25, 2015 9:40 am

Hi guys,

I'm an on-the-cusp-of-38 gaming family man, and when I thought about starting on WoW I wanted to be a part of a mature UK-oriented guild. I found you via googling for 'wow uk mature guild' and got Deluge's recruitment post at battle.net. I've had a look around at your site, viewed a few applications, taken in your charter, looked at guildmembers' profiles on battle.net; all sorts of things. You seem to be a very professional, mature and understanding team.

I'm an FFXI veteran of about 4 years on and off but I've not played an MMO in a few years now. I had been playing Hearthstone hence the the WoW inspiration, and I also... don't know, maybe feel like it's time to be part of something again? So, I'm going to give that free trial a go and see where it gets me.

Please, give me something to aim for. As far as jobs go, I'm really not fussy. I read you still need healers; does that still hold true? I'll join the same server you guys are on and have a good crack. Most likely my name'll be the same as my username here; my tag for everything.

All the best, maybe see you soon - and I'll make a proper application in the correct channel as and when.

PS! My battle.net tag is Queinty#2848

Rheon
Guild Officer
Guild Officer

Re: I'm a potential player who likes the look of you

Post by Rheon » Wed Mar 25, 2015 8:47 pm

Hi Queinty,

As far as job roles go we're pretty well covered but we never recruit based on roles anyway, we only recruit the person behind the toon.

Play what you enjoy the most, we'll be happy with that :)